- Visionaries in Light Convergence 2017
Denver, Colorado, September 21st – 24th, 2017
Featuring motivational speaker Trish Hatley on “The Power Of Song”, Promoting Singing Affirmations.
Now launching ‘The Power Of Song’ Singing, Swinging Affirmations!
A CD collection of 12 empowering affirmations, set to singable melodies and all original compositions.
The CD is available at trishhatley.com
In the works is a book called ‘The Power Of Song’, illustrating how Science and Spiritually meet through song.
Trish Hatley is available for live performances, conferences and groups that promote spiritual healing and personal growth.
- RELEASE OF THE NEW CD
With her eighth CD, “I Remember - 2nd Set,” vocalist Trish Hatley continues her exploration of the Great American Songbook. From her lively treatment of the Jimmy Giuffre swinger “Four Brothers” to her sublime take on Charlie Chaplin’s wistful “Smile,” Hatley navigates a diverse musical landscape with ease and finesse, bringing new life to these much-loved classics. The 16-track collection features the music of some of the 20th century's greatest composers: George and Ira Gershwin, Richard Rodgers and Lorenz Hart, Harold Arlen and Duke Ellington. The songs are given a contemporary twist with tasteful arrangements by Hatley’s longtime pianist, Darin Clendenin. Trish is known for her sumptuous voice and her intrinsic feel for lyrics, both of which are clearly evident throughout the recording. Her stylistic versatility reflects an abiding mastery of and devotion to the language of jazz.
March 13 & 14, 2015 Tuscan, AZ Trish Hatley Quartet
April 24th & 25th Denver, CO Trish Hatley Quartet
The band has been booked for a great concert series in May at the Tempe Center for the Arts, just outside of Phoenix.
May 23rd,Tempe Center for the Arts Jazz Series 2015, Trish Hatley Quintet, Tempe, AZ (Phoenix)
Trish Returns for the Summer in the Northwest, June thru September 2015!
- The band and I will be performing at Dazzle’s in Denver on October 5th. This is the kickoff for our southwest tour, which will run from October 2014 and again in March of 2015. We’ll be hitting several festivals, jazz clubs and wineries along the way. Please check my calendar for details!
- After spending a fabulous winter in Palm Springs, I will make my annual trek back to the Northwest in June. I’ll be in the region throughout the summer, playing festivals, jazz clubs and wineries along the way. Stay tuned for show dates!
- Late summer, I’ll be releasing my new CD “I Remember, 2nd Set.” It will feature my swingin’ band: Darin Clendenin on piano, Larry Holloway on bass, Ken French on drums, John Anderson on sax, Dan Marcus on trombone and Paul Mazzio on flugelhorn.
- I’m going on vacation….to China!